Your privacy is of significance to ASAPTICKETS.CO.UK (ASAPTICKETS, “Platform”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and we are committed to maximally avoid risky of your , as well as to process as much data as it absolutely necessary for achievement of our purposes or providing services on your request taking into consideration proportionality principle.
- applies if you are located within the UK (when using our services),
- aims to give you information on how ASAPTICKETS processes your data,
- is instrumental in ASAPTICKETS personal data protection system and it is bound to every ASAPTICKETS’s employee, associated company and subcontractor,
- supplements other notices and privacy policies and is not intended to override them.
ASAPTICKETS processes your personal data in material compliance with the following principal provisions:
- ASAPTICKETS respects and complies with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 and other national and international laws (“LAWS”).
- We are fair and maximally transparent with you regarding your data processing and protection.
- All the information is being provided to you in concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using plain and clear language.
- We will not process your data without having a legal basis and specified, explicit and legitimate
- By default, we are processing only a personal data, which:
- Is necessary to achieve the current purpose.
- Is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Upon achievement of a purpose we are either deleting your personal data or anonymizing it, so it is impossible to identify you. When data is being processed for statistical and analytical purposes, we are applying anonymization or additional safeguards preventing any undue impact on your person (functional separation).
- We perform and constantly improve organizational and technical measures ensuring your data protection against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the data.
- We conduct staff training on a regular basis regarding data protection matters.
- We carry out all the necessary measures, so the relevant safeguards to be included in agreements with other data controllers and processors, as well as responsibilities are clearly shared subject to the requirements of LAWS.
- We use LAWS-compliant information and communication technologies (ICT) in processing your data,ensuring ICT integrity, confidentiality, availability and resilience in line with relevant risk level.
WHAT DATA DOES ASAPTICKETS COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We are collecting different depending on your request of services, requirements of LAWS and our legitimate interests conducting our business.
When you provide to us your data, you are telling us that the information is true, accurate, complete and current. you are also telling us that you have the authorization to provide it to us.
ASAPTICKETS does not aim any of our products or services directly at children and we do not knowingly collect personal data about children, except in cases where it might be indirectly implied by nature of services (e.g. the air ticket booked for a passenger who is a child)
We collect your data from third parties. In addition, we also integrate third party software that collects information about users for security reasons.
Separately from other data, there are specified category of data as cookies. We are using cookies when you are using our Platform (e.g. browsing websites, applications of ASAPTICKETS, sending email and text messages, communicating through social media accounts). The cookies mostly relate to the necessity of providing services you have explicitly requested by you (e.g., to open a website or some section of it, mankind payments etc.) or your authentication during the login process.
Please find additional information on usage of cookies
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR DATA?
Depending on relationship (client, partner agreement, website user etc.) ASAPTICKETS collects only whose personal data minimally necessary for achieving processing purposes (e.g. sell/buy air tickets, make a payment, detect fraud, prevent identity thefts, send a newsletter, provide customer support etc.).
Main groups of processing purposes you can
We also might use your data in aggregated form for statistical and analytical purposes, e.g. to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
Depending on the current purpose, we apply on of the following lawful grounds: consent, performance of contract, legal obligation and/ or legitimate interests of controller or third parties.
Our legitimate interests, for which your data might be processed, are:
- customer support;
- fraud prevention;
- debt recovery;
- marketing of our services and products;
- communication with you;
- security of our services, property and your data;
- improvement of the quality of our services and customer experience;
- exercise and protection ASAPTICKETS’ and our partners’ legal claims;
- comply with the requirements of foreign (non-UK) laws and regulations;
- optimization of resources and increasing competitiveness;
- statistical and analytical services.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific
purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal
ground we are relying on to process your personal data.
One of the main collection methods are
VOICE CALLS, which may be recorded for the
We have vested interest to ensure you have chosen the best possible option.
Voice calls are an exclusive opportunity to provide you with an immediate customer support and
disclose additional product features, you might not notice on a website or within our price quote.
Usually, we call back on your request. Sometimes there might be unfinished conversations regarding
current flights (misunderstanding in live chat, email system error, poor internet connection etc.),
which require immediate response.
We don’t make unwanted telemarketing robocalls or any annoying
You can opt-out this communication at any time by contacting us via phone or email.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where ASAPTICKETS collects personal data to comply with LAWS or under the terms of a contract where you are a party to such a contract, and you fail to provide your data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract or to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
DISCLOSURE AFTER COLLECTING
Generally, we do not share your data with third parties.
The only way ASAPTICKETS is doing so, when it has a legal basis and processing purpose for doing so. Disclosing your data, we require recipients to follow LAWS and data protection measures when they process your data.
Our Platform and services may contain links to third-party websites, products and services. We may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third-party app.
Depending on processing purposes, we might share your data with associated companies of ASAPTICKETS, our services and goods suppliers, as well as other third parties. Other detailed information on our sharing practices you can find
Considering the state of the art and costs of implementation, the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity for your rights and freedoms posed by the processing,
ASAPTICKETS ensures and permanently improves security measures to protect your data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
To achieve the highest security level, we are performing organizational and technical measures. The most typical measures you could find
The scope of your rights (as data subjects) is set under each current processing purpose and legal basis which will be informed to you when ASAPTICKETS collects / you are providing your data to us.
In case we are a processor, you should take it into account exercising your rights, as the main contact for data subjects should remain data controller. In such cases we will definitely provide possible support in contacting the relevant controller.
Right to be informed
Every time we collect your data, ASAPTICKETS will inform you at least of the identity of a controller, the purposes of data processing and sources where to find
In the event we are collecting your data from other controllers (processors) you will also be informed in a
So, our communication is made in intelligible, plain and clear way, but the texts are not burdensome, we will not inform you on details you already know.
There might be also where your rights to be informed are limited.
Right of access
You are entitled to receive from ASAPTICKETS a confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed by us, and if so, you have a right to access
Right to rectify and add
You are entitled to obtain from ASAPTICKETS without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Considering purposes of processing you are also entitled to supplement incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You are entitled to obtain from ASAPTICKETS the erasure of your data. In set by LAWS we shall delete your data.
Unfortunately, since the exceptional character of exercitation of such rights the LAWS set when your request might be refused.
Right to restriction of processing
In you are entitled to file a request, so ASAPTICKETS restrict you data processing.
Nonetheless the restriction of processing, we will still be entitled to:
- Store your data;
- Process your data in any manner, if:
- You have consented to it;
- We have to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims;
- The rights of another person shall be protected;
- There are reasons of important public interest.
Right to data portability
You are entitled to transmit your data, which you have provided to ASAPTICKETS, to another controller, where:
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Unfortunately, there might be cases, when your data transmission to another controller is not technically easible. In this regard we will try to do our best in providing maximum support, so another controller receives your data.
Right to object (opt-out)
In case ASAPTICKETS processes your data:
- the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or
- in the exercise of official authority vested in us, or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party,
You are entitled to object to such processing, specifying in your request the particular situation (reason for objection).
In such cases we will not process your data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
There are also other cases set by LAWS, when you are entitled to object, as well as the under which the right to object might be exercised.
Your rights regarding automated individual decision-making, including
You are entitled not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, except where the decision:
- is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and ASAPTICKETS; or
- is authorized by LAWS to which ASAPTICKETS is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you c onsider that the processing of your data infringes LAWS and we are not able to settle a claim in an amicable way.
RESTRICTIONS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND PRINCIPAL PROVISIONS
Please, be informed that each of your right and some of the principal provisions set herein might be restricted due to , mostly to the advantage of other natural and legal persons, as well as national interests and public security.
DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
ASAPTICKETS might transfer your data to third country providing safeguards and , so the level of your data protection is not undermined.
Such transfers might take place in cases, if:
- we have to perform an agreement concluded between you and ASAPTICKETS;
- we have to carry out pre-contractual measures in order to prepare a contract;
- if you consented to the proposed transfer;
- transfer is based on an international agreement, such as a mutual legal assistance treaty, in force between the requesting third country and the EU or EU Member State (e.g. transfer of passenger name records to the United States Department of Homeland Security for the purposes of preventing, detecting and investigating terrorism offences and other transnational crimes);
- transfer is based on standard data protection clauses adopted by European Commission, e.g. when we share the data with associated companies located in Moldova and the Philippines;
- we use data storage facilities of our partners operating in the USA under the Privacy Shield;
- other cases may be applicable (you shall be informed prior to any such transfer).
HOW DOES ASAPTICKETS TREAT YOUR REQUESTS?
In case, your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (e.g., repeats the substance of previous requests within period of time of 12 months or providing false or misleading information), ASAPTICKETS might refuse to act on the request explaining reasons or you might be charged a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested.
In case we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the natural person (also authorized representative) making the request, we may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of such a natural person and/ or to prevent identity fraud.
You are entitled to receive one copy of your data free of charge. For any further copies we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
AMENDMENTS AND EFFECTIVE DATE
In case of material changes ASAPTICKETS will definitely publish such amendments and amended policy on our websites and, as far as possible, notify you either by email or by pop-up windows when you are entering our websites next time.
Amendments shall enter into force on the Effective Date.